Akai MPC 1000 Sounds; Akai MPC 1000 Samples
Get Samples pre-programmed just for the MPC 1000 and save more money with these MPC 1000 packages than anywhere else.
Akai MPC 1000 Samples Loading Instructions
1.) Download Option & Unzipping Instructions:
- After downloading the zip files, unzip each file. Connect the MPC1000 to your computer via USB. Find the MPC1000 Drive and copy the contents to your mpc1000.
- If you’re unsure how to unzip the files. First make sure you have winzip or stuffit installed. If not, download and install the evaluation version. Once installed, right click the file you want to unzip (mpc1000_d1.zip for example) and choose the option ‘extract to folder trstr1_d1.zip’. When it is finished unzipping.
2.) Loading Drum Kit & Sound Collections:
- Press the [MODE] key and the [PAD 2] (LOAD). The LOAD page will be displayed. To load a file from the memory card, insert the compact flash card in the memory card slot.
- Select the program file and load it. The Load a Program window will be displayed. In the Load field, select to load the samples.
- Press the [F5] (DO IT) key. The MPC1000 will start loading the data. To load MPC 1000 sounds on a compact flash card, you’ll need to go 2 folders deep into the flash card to find the pgm files and samples.
Stop searching for sounds and make hot tracks!