Download Free MPC1000 Sounds and Free Akai MPC1000 Samples.
Pre-Programmed to work as soon as you load them up in the Akai MPC 1000.
FREE MPC 1000 Bass Sounds. Get 4 FREE Patches of MPC 1000 Bass Sounds taken directly from the GN Bass Sounds Vol.1&2. These are pre-programmed for the MPC 1000.
FREE MPC 1000 Hip Hop Drum Sounds Sample Pack contains samples from all of 7 of the GN Drum Kit Collections. Download Free MPC 1000 Samples and Free MPC 1000 Sounds.
FREE MPC 1000 HipHop Guitar Sounds. Get 2 FREE Patches of Guitar Sounds taken directly from the HipHop Guitars Vol.1&2.
FREE MPC 1000 Horn Sounds. Get 4 FREE Patches of MPC 1000 Horn Sounds taken directly from the GN Horn Sounds. Pre-programmed for the Akai MPC 1000.
FREE MPC 1000 Motif Drum Kit is a Free Sample Pack containing samples from all 19 of the Motif Drum Kits.
FREE MPC 1000 South Hop Piano Sounds. Get 4 FREE Patches of MPC 1000 Sounds taken directly from the South Hop Pianos. Pre-programmed for the Akai MPC 1000.
Free MPC 1000 String Sounds. Get 4 FREE Patches of MPC 1000 Sounds taken directly from the Strings Vol.1&2. Pre-programmed for the Akai MPC 1000.
FREE MPC 1000 UK Hip hop Sounds Sample Pack contains 16 Free Samples from the UK Hiphop Vol.1 Collection. Download Free MPC 1000 Samples and Free MPC 1000 UK Hip Hop Sounds
This FREE Sample Library contains samples from the Underground Hip Hop Breakz Vol.1 – Riffz Addon Collection. MPC 1000 Sounds and MPC 1000 Samples
1.) Download Option & Unzipping Instructions:
- After downloading the zip files, unzip each file. Connect the MPC1000 to your computer via USB. Find the MPC1000 Drive and copy the contents to your mpc1000.
- If you’re unsure how to unzip the files. First make sure you have winzip or stuffit installed. If not, download and install the evaluation version. Once installed, right click the file you want to unzip (mpc1000_d1.zip for example) and choose the option ‘extract to folder trstr1_d1.zip’. When it is finished unzipping.
2.) Loading Drum Kit & Sound Collections:
- Press the [MODE] key and the [PAD 2] (LOAD). The LOAD page will be displayed. To load a file from the memory card, insert the compact flash card in the memory card slot.
- Select the program file and load it. The Load a Program window will be displayed. In the Load field, select to load the samples.
- Press the [F5] (DO IT) key. The MPC1000 will start loading the data. To load MPC 1000 sounds on a compact flash card, you’ll need to go 2 folders deep into the flash card to find the pgm files and samples.
Stop searching for sounds and make hot tracks!